Germany Visa – The how’s, when, what and where?
The world constitutes of 195 countries. With no doubt, it’s something natural that humans want to explore the world for distinctive purposes. This article will specifically cover the discussion of the country for Germany Visa.
Furthermore, it is comprehensible that to maintain the peace and order of the world, one has got to consider some points. Among all those, one is a visa. Now, the question is what is Visa? Visa is a basically a ticket using which you can enter, stay or leave one country. It’s obvious that the Germany visa is a card that allows you to legally enter, stay, visit in Germany. The interesting part here is that making and using Germany Visa is not at all a difficult task or chaos.
Now, the point is, when and how can you get the visa of Germany like what the eligibility criteria for that because with no doubt every country holds certain standards those have got to be marked as tick before entering the territory. Let’s explore the checkboxes for getting the Germany visa:
The Germany Visa Types:
Before you go for filing of the application for visa, you should have a sound knowledge of types of visa They define the choice and procedures of your application. The Germany visa types that you can go far are as follows:
- Visit and Tourist Visa: It’s the type of visa that allows you to make a visit to Germany and explore its beauty. So, you have got to file the tourist visa Germany application for it.
- The family reunion visa: In case if any of your family members or spouse holds the citizenship of Germany and you have got to join them with respect to any aspect then this is the visa choice for you.
- Job Seeker visa: If you want to seek the job opportunities, then these are the visa choices for you respectively. Make sure that you have marked your business visa Germany checklist by ticks.
- Working and Business Visa: These types of visa stand eligible if you want to go for some working or business purpose.
- Studying visa: This visa stands applicable if you have got to join some respective university or college with reference to enrolment letter.
- Language Learning Visa: This type of visa stands applicable if you want to seek for the learning of offered language courses in Germany.
- Airport Transit Visa Germany: This specific type of visa allows the individual to land on any of the Germany airports on the way while travelling to any other destination.
- Guest Scientist Visa and Internship/training visa: If you are invited for the enrolment in any internship or training program respectively, then these types of visa allow you to join those respective research works.
- Medical Treatment Visa for Germany: If you have been referred to any of the Germany hospitals or if you are seeking for the medical assistance from Germany, then this visa type holds valid.
- Exhibition visa and Trade fair visa for Germany: This sort of visa allow a person to make participation in any sort of exhibition or a fair of trade.
- Visa for Miscellaneous purposes: There are number of visa types available for distinctive purposes including; cultural, sports, film crew, religious events and all. (1)
So, all you have got to do is to make the identification of the visa type suitable for you. Apply accordingly.
The eligibility criteria are quite simple if you are going for traveling purposes or purposes like study and all. But these criteria’ change upon the seeking of jobs or putting forward of the job applications to Germany.
In case if you are going for some common purpose and you need to apply for the visa, then certain smaller aspects have got to be kept in mind:
- You should be 18 plus and a holder of national identity card of your country. So, that you can file the application for Germany Visa and passport.
- You have got to state your purpose of visit and ensure the financial burden to withstand completely by yourself.
- The medical report stating your health to be in the finest condition.
But, if you are applying for a student visa or job visa, then the requirements have certain incrementation that are:
- You must be a bachelor or a master’s degree holder.
- Enrolment letter of college/university you are enrolled in or the call letter of a job has got to be provided.
- One has got to provide the bank statements in order to ensure your financial stability. So, that it makes things clear that you can bear your own expenses.
Procedure and requirements for the submission of application form:
Secondly, the point is that what are the Germany visa requirements for filing the application. The steps are quite simple, but you have got to make sure that you follow each one of them accurately. In order to speed up the Germany visa application process, follow the points mentioned below:
You can physically go to the office in order to take the application form in hard copy. Else, you can also download German visa application form from the website of Germany embassy, in case if you seek for the online submission
- Make sure to have two clean passport size photographs satisfying the requirements of to be the good official ones. (light-coloured plain background, full-face photograph and all).
- You should be having your passport as well as the photo-copies of previous visa’s (if owned).
- A person has got to state his purpose of visit clearly in a cover letter without any ambiguity.
- There should be a good amount of travel health Insurance to make sure that your application is in proper running.
- You have got to provide all the details of your flights. The timings, locations and exit timings as well as the booking details of the hotel.
- Clear information about your civil and marital status and all. You should provide it with the proofs in the form of a marriage certificate, death certificate and all.
- Financial subsidiaries are to be put forward. You should use bank statements or property papers to ensure that you hold good financial stability for the visit.
If all the above-mentioned documents are complete and you have filed the application properly, then there are no to very few chances for the delay or cancellation of your visa application under any circumstances. (2)
Filling up the application form of Germany Visa:
Thinking of how to fill up Germany visa application form? In order to ensure that you have filled that application form completely and accurately, enumerated below are the columns that you will glimpse in the application form and if you will go through them before going for the filling of the application form, it will be for sure easy for you to make the best without making any effort;
- You have got to fill the columns like; surname, surname (birth), first name, dob, place and country of birth. This should match with the information on your passport and other official documents.
- In the columns of current nationality and nationality at birth, you have got to mention your current nationality accordingly. (if it is different from your nationality at birth time).
- Two columns of the gender and civil status with checkboxes will be there. You have got to tick the box that describes your status accordingly regarding gender and marital status
- There will be certain columns in application form of Germany visa demanding the details of your guardian or next of kin whom one can contact in case of any sort of emergency (God forbid) or the person who you basically are the responsibility of.
- You will have to provide the details of travel document type, its number along with its issue and expiration date.
- Requirement of personal details is there ranging from the address, phone number and all.
- You have got to answer the questions if you are having the residency in any other country. Also, you have got to mention the period along with it and state your current occupation and its details.
- Certain other columns will demand the details from you of distinctive purpose. (life details, ticket details, length of stay, number of members and all).
- Your fingerprints and signature will close the application in order to make it a valid official document.
Note: One has got to make sure that he/she has provide the most accurate and legal information in the application form.
After the submission of application form, you have got to go through the biometric procedures. It will fetch and verify your information with respect to the records of your country. (3)
Outline of procedures:
- After the submission of application form, you have got to schedule an interview for you at the German Embassy. The piece of advice is to try to fetch the date of interview three months prior to your trip.
- Afterwards, you have got to pay the Germany Visa fee and make sure to take care of the receipt. You will have to show it to the counsellor in the next meeting.
- When you have wound up all these procedures, you need to show up at the embassy for a small period. The counsellor will look at your documents and ask certain questions in order to cross check the mentioned data. You have got to convince him enough with the information. If you are able to then, you are good to go! (4)
Interview for the Germany Visa:
Well, you might be wondering how to prepare for the visa interview? The fact is that they will ask the questions of general category, but all that matters is truth and confidence. Certain tips for successful Visa Interview are:
- One might ask the questions related to the information you have mentioned on application. This is to make sure that you have provided the legit and true information.
- They might ask you certain German viva questions relating to the cultural aspects and traditions of Germany. This is to comprehend that if you are capable enough to fit into the surroundings and make a friendly relation.
- In case, if have applied for the student or job visa, there will be questions relating your enrolment/call letter. The expectations are that you have answered them with complete honesty without any coverage.
- Interviewer may ask questions relating to your motivation and will to go to the Germany. For example, why you are choosing Germany over other countries in the world while you have so many options in the field of study, job and visit too? This is where you have got to make use of your cleverness seasoned with intelligence. (5)
All in all, you have got to keep in mind that filing the application for Germany visa. The procedures are quite simple yet demand consistent and true information. If you are up for the application of Germany visa, well now you know what? How? And When?
Read more about Job Seeker Visa here.