Cost of education in Germany: the influencer

9 thoughts on “Cost of education in Germany: the influencer”

  1. Avatar Syed Baqir raza says:

    My son is unmarried, can we the parents accompany with him and can we do any work during our stay in Germany.

    1. Avatar Germany Simplified says:

      Sorry, your son will have a student VISA and that is only for him. You would have to take a separate visa, as per your work or business, and then only can you or your spouse work.

      1. Avatar Syed Baqir Raza says:

        Thank you

  2. Avatar Lucy Muhoro says:

    My name is Lucy I don’t live in Germany but I would be interested in studying there for my second degree plus maybe get a job . Let me ask, since I am pursuing an accounting degree from another country, is it possible to get a job there using my papers after graduating from wherever I am ?

    1. Avatar Germany Simplified says:

      Hallo Lucy, You can check our post about Job Search Visa to get more idea.

  3. Avatar Najam says:

    What about MBBS degree in Germany? I’m interested in it

    1. Avatar Germany Simplified says:

      Sorry, but we do not have the exact figures for the particular course. You would have to connect with the Universities for it.

  4. Avatar Ardit deda says:

    It waa helpful

  5. It’s truly a nice and useful piece of information. I
    am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *